Turbo List Your Books into Amazon
How to List, Label, and Ship Over 100 Books Per Hour into Amazon
Here's how ScanLister works...
- 1. Select the condition and condition note
- 2. Scan the books
- 3. Upload the ISBN numbers into your Amazon account
- 4. Label the books or select the Amazon label service
- 5. Put the books into a box and print the UPS shipping label
What is ScanLister?
ScanLister is a desktop application that allows you to list books quickly into Amazon (FBA or Merchant Fulfilled). Just grade the condition of the book and scan the barcode. The rest of the work can be automated. The shipping, storage, and customer service can be done by Fulfillment by Amazon. The pricing and repricing can be done by a 3rd-party repricing service. The labeling can be done by Amazon or you can choose to label the books yourself.
1. ScanLister works with Books, CDs, DVDs, VHS, and Video Games.
2. Scanlister is available for Windows only.
3. An Amazon Professional Seller account is required (formerly called Pro-Merchant).
4. ScanLister is available for Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, and Amazon.ca customers.
"In case anyone’s interested, I jumped on the Scan Lister bandwagon and love it. It’s saved me hours in the last week. I was listing manually on Amazon’s website, and that took a lot of time."- Comment from Cynthia Stine's Blog
"By the way Ur software is simple and effective. Easier than XXXXXXX. 5 stars!"- Jose R.
" I think you’ve got a winner here. [ScanLister] is simple and focused and addresses a particular need."- Cynthia Stine, Author of Make Thousands on Amazon in 10 Hours a Week!
"Purchased ScanLister while out of town two days ago. Used it last night. I love it. Been waiting for something like this...thanks so much."- Ed G.
"Thank you so much for sharing this software with us. It saves me tons and tons of time and money. I feel this is a great investment."- Chris W.
14-Day Free Trial
$14.95 Per Month After the Free Trial Expires